Dealing with neck and back pain is something we all go through. But is it an easy task to manage? In addition to deal with unpleasant aches, work gets messed up, family life cannot be enjoyed and finally result in higher expenses.
6 Easy Tips to Eliminate Back and Neck Pain at Work
- Setting up your desk: Go for a comfortable, adjustable chair. Learn how to adjust it to fit you, and a keyboard tray. Proper positioning of printers, screens, and mouse is important.
- Getting up and walking around: Sitting in an office chair seems easy, but it can be very tiring. Your posture suffers the longer you sit. If you have back, neck pain, it’s best to stand up and walk around the office every half hour.
- Don’t cross your legs: Sitting cross-legged makes it difficult to keep your spine straight and shoulders squared, and you risk overstretching the muscles around the pelvis, upping your risk of varicose veins by interrupting blood flow.
- Prevent Cervical Spondylitis with Exercise: Exercise is a great way to prevent further spreading of cervical spondylitis. However, it must be done cautiously and under expert guidance. You may also perform tai chi and yoga. Both of them will work on strengthening body hence increasing your flexibility without putting too much stress.
- Medicine to get relief from cervical spondylitis: These days there afre medicines available to give you relief.
Tired of taking painkillers? Try Spondin by Dr. Bhargava is a boon for all those people who are fed up of consuming pills and applying lotions or gels. This medicine ensures a quick relief and has no side effects. There is no uneasiness like acidity and heartburn. The dosage is easy-to-manage and undeniably effective.
Adults: Three doses a day of 10-15 drops in half a cup of lukewarm water.
Children: Half of an adult’s dose.
Try Spondin by Dr. Bhargava a 100% reliable medicine and share your experience.